The Belize Barrier Reef offers great wall dives, as well as gentle slopes. Surrounding our Island Basecamps are wall dives, channel dives, wrecks and stunning marine life waiting to be discovered. Diving is available at Glovers Reef, Lighthouse Reef and at Tobacco Caye but is not operated by Island Expeditions and thus not always guaranteed on every departure. We work with different dive operators for each of our individual trips. Diving equipment is available for rent through the operator or you can bring your own BC and regulator. Please let us know in advance and we will do our best to confirm diving on your trip in advance.
Scuba Divers, Please Come Prepared...
- Dive cards are required by the operator, please bring them with you along with credit card for payment.
- BCD sizes need to be submitted to Island Expeditions ahead of time.
- If a wetsuit rental is needed, sizes will need to be submitted ahead of time.
- Guests should have their own snorkel & mask ready for the dive.
- Diving costs will be paid directly to the dive operator. Our guides will facilitate this activity by connecting guests with the operator on arrival.
- Lighthouse Reef Divers please be aware that to dive the Great Blue Hole, a PADI's Advanced Open Water Diver certification and a check out dive is required.