Add A One Night Flight & Hotel Package
Flight & Hotel Package - Biltmore
The Belize Biltmore Plaza is a clean and comfortable hotel on the outskirts of Belize City. With a lush courtyard and a welcoming swimming pool, it is a great place to spend a night or two when traveling through Belize City.
Hotel rates from $146 US (based on single/double occupancy; taxes included)
Flight & Hotel Package - Biltmore Includes the following:
• domestic flight from Dangriga to Belize City domestic terminal
• ground transfer from domestic terminal to hotel
• accommodation (standard room) at the Belize Biltmore
• all taxes
- Single Occupancy - $260 US/person
- Double Occupancy - $190 US/person
- Triple Occupancy - $170 US/person
- Quad Occupancy - $155 US/person
Flight & Hotel Package - Bocawina
This amazing eco-resort is located in the Stann Creek District, completely surrounded by the lush tropical rainforest of the Mayflower Bocawina National Park.
Includes the following:
• transfer from Dangriga to Bocawina Rainforest Resort & back to Dangriga Airstrip
• Bocawina Park Fees $5 US
• 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
• accommodation & taxes for one night in a standard room (Mayan House)
• any available resort offered activities
• flight from Dangriga to Belize City International Airport
Single Occupancy - $353 US/person
Double Occupancy - $241 US/person
Triple Occupancy - $226 US/person
Upgrade your room - $75 US per night
Our Year Round Lodges
Located in the southern district of Stann Creek is the Mayflower Bocawina National Park consisting of over 7100 acres of lush jungle, refreshing waterfalls and ancient Mayan sites. Nestled in the heart of this beautiful Belize National Park is Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Belize Adventures; a spacious jungle eco-resort that runs on alternative energy and offers a wide range of adventure and cultural & wildlife tours in the property and around Belize! If you're looking for the best Belize vacation, tours and experience, this is the place for it at any time of the year!
Tobacco Caye is the perfect tropical year-round getaway - a location unlike any other along the Barrier Reef. This palm fringed five-acre islet is part of the South Water Caye Marine Reserve, a 17,878-acre offshore wonderland for divers, snorkelers and kayakers. Tobacco Caye Paradise offers six private "over the water" beach cabanas. All cabanas face north to the Belize Barrier Reef and have wonderful decks perched over turquoise tropical waters. Each deck has a hammock and an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea. Accommodations are clean, comfortable and charmingly rustic.