SHARE THE BEAUTY OF BELIZE Island Expeditions’ Facebook Photo Sharing Contest Thanks to everyone that participated in our Share the Beauty of Belize Photo Contest. We had more than 150 entries, and were thrilled to receive so many fun and interesting shots that captured the essence of what makes Belize special. Check out this diverse [...]
The Wildlife Conservation Society recently appointed Cristian Samper as its President and CEO. We thought you might enjoy this introduction to Cristian Samper; the accompanying video gives you a glimpse into his passion for saving wildlife. Cristian is an international authority on conservation biology and one of the world’s best advocates for wild animals and wild [...]
As our Share the Beauty of Belize photo sharing contest comes to a close April 1st, we wanted to give you more details on our fun ‘Conservation plus Kayaking Gear’ third prize. THE THIRD PRIZE The third prize will be a $100 donation towards the Belize Zoo’s’ Adopt an Animal Program’ plus a 20 litre [...]
Here is an interesting story about the cave at Caye Caulker, which could possibly be the largest marine cave in the world! Caye Caulker’s cave is possibly the largest in the world!!! Caye Caulker could possibly be sitting on the LARGEST MARINE CAVE IN THE WORLD!!! It’s a big statement but something that the [...]
Here is an interesting article about some new safeguards in place to protect five species of sharks and two types of manta rays – the first time that trade limits have been placed on the shark species in nearly a decade. Shark, rays win new trade protections By Juliet Eilperin, Published: March 11 Five [...]
Since 1987, Island Expeditions has been a leader in Sea kayaking and snorkeling expeditions in Belize and the Yucatan, Mexico.
- Winner Announced for our Share the Beauty of Belize Photo Sharing Contest April 9, 2013
- The Wildlife Conservation Society – An Introduction to President and CEO Cristian Samper March 28, 2013
- Third Prize Announced for our Share The Beauty of Belize Photo Sharing Contest March 26, 2013
- Caye Caulker’s cave is possibly the largest in the world!!! March 25, 2013
- Sharks, Rays Win New Trade Protections March 18, 2013
- Eco Adventures in San Ignacio, Belize September 24, 2012
- The Belize Zoo, Jaguars and Island Expeditions January 22, 2013
- New Blog Adventures At Island Expeditions September 14, 2012
- Why First Impressions Are so Important on a Belize Vacation, Or Any Vacation for that matter… September 30, 2011
- SHARE THE BEAUTY OF BELIZE – Island Expeditions’ Facebook Photo Sharing Contest January 31, 2013
- The Early Air Way: Introductory fare of $309 round trip from Belize C...
- Harry: I think SUP boarding is one of the fun adventure &...
- William Endert: I would love to go back to Belize or any other des...
- IslandExpeditions: We totally agree. So much to protect!...
- iBelmopan Admin: We love our animals. Let us protect them!...