Venture into Belize's wild south, then out to the white sand cayes of Glover’s Atoll for paddling, snorkeling and reef exploration
- Rainforest adventure, waterfalls & wildlife from the comforts of our boutique jungle lodge located in the heart of a 7000 acre National Park
- Five perfect days exploring the stunning beauty and extraordinary underwater world of Glover's Reef Atoll National Marine Reserve
- Sea kayaking, snorkeling, paddle-boarding and a full range of activities led by Belize's finest guides
- Delicious, fresh caught seafood, tropical fruits and and local cuisine.
- Stay at a unique Adventure Basecamp on Southwest Caye in the middle of a protected Marine Reserve
- Select departures feature certified yoga teachers. Yoga Schedule
Meals: Dinner is included on this night
Upon arriving at the International Airport, connect for a scenic 20 minute flight to the coastal town of Dangriga and then by road to Bocawina Rainforest Lodge, the only lodge situated within a 7000 acre National Park. Tonight, we dine in the rainforest at the acclaimed Wild Fig restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The rainforests of the Maya Mountains are a stunning backdrop for two days of incomparable adventure. This is your home now, we’ll take care of your every need!
Stepping out your front door you have a kaleidoscope of adventures awaiting within what feels like our private 7000 acre National Park. We’ll hike to the top of Antelope Falls and take in majestic views of pristine rainforest stretching to the Caribbean Sea, zipline through the jungle canopy, rappel down a waterfall, visit a Spice Farm, or venture out on the jungle trails with our resident naturalists. We return to Bocawina for sunset, happy hour and a delicious dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Bid farewell to the rainforest and welcome the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Our motorboat charter takes us 36 miles offshore to the sun-drenched cayes of Glovers Reef Atoll.
We settle into our tent cabanas, then after lunch, guides provide professional instruction - teaching sea kayaking, snorkeling, and safety in tropical seas before heading out on the water. Each day is packed with activity choices. You can expect to be pampered by our staff with delicious food and perfect days of sun, turquoise clear waters, coral reefs and a full range of adventure sports to choose from each day.
Meals: Breakfast, Packed Lunch
Our boat charter departs mid morning to take you back to the mainland. Your trip finishes in the Garifuna town of Dangriga, where our logistics and support staff will coordinate your land or air connections.
The Places We Stay
Dates and Prices
Start Date -
Start Date -
Start Date -
You can see more photos on our general gallery page here.
Add to your trip experience with these trip extensions