Off-the-grid Adventure - an eco-resort in Belize’s tropical rainforest & island cabana on the Barrier Reef
The best of both worlds, all in one vacation package! Enjoy comfortable lodging and first class service at Bocawina Rainforest Resort in the middle of a pristine National Park, and then off to Tobacco Caye Paradise Lodge with 6 private cabins each with their own deck over the crystal clear waters of the South Water Caye Marine Reserve.
- Discover tropical birds and wildlife of Mayflower Bocawina National Park, 7000 acres of untouched, tropical rainforest.
- Your choice of ziplining, rappelling, hiking and other guided activities.
- Explore the Central Belize Barrier Reef from Tobacco Caye, a palm fringed five acre island offering walk-in snorkeling, protected coral reefs and soft sandy beaches.
- Unplug in a hammock overlooking turquoise tropical waters from the deck of your over-the-water cabana.
- Snorkel, Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard in South Water Caye Marine Reserve, a 117,878 acre marine wonderland.
Single supplement available: $400 US per person
Add Extra Day Rainforest: $250 US per person based on double occupancy
Add Extra Day Reef: $110US per person based on double occupancy
You can see more photos on our general gallery page here.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
You will be met in Dangriga and transported to your eco-resort in the Southern Maya Mountains. Once you arrive, you'll get a welcome drink, meet your fellow guests and then choose your guided activities for your next two days of adventure in the rainforest.
Bocawina Rainforest Resort combines all the amenities of a rainforest eco-resort with bright comfortable rooms and private bathrooms, yet still off the grid. This unique resort is located in the Southern Maya Mountains within a 7000 acre Mayflower Bocawina National Park adjacent to the world famous 100,000 acre Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve. Bocawina offers you everything right at your doorstep. Experience Belize’s longest zip line adventure plus the only waterfall rappelling in the country. Explore on your own and hike to five different waterfalls and unexcavated Mayan ruins
INCLUDED IN THE RAINFOREST
- 3 nights in a Mayan room
- Welcome drink & meal plan (3 days)
- Free wi-fi access
- Choice of 2 onsite guided activities/excursions – select from a list which includes ziplining, waterfall rappelling, bird watching, hiking & more!
- Unlimited trail and rainforest hiking
- Round trip ground transfer from Dangriga to Bocawina Rainforest Resort
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Enjoy your last morning in the rainforest, then travel by van/boat to your next destination – Tobacco Caye! Settle into your over-the-water cabana…and let the next few days unfold as you wish. Snorkel, SUP or kayak along the reef. Relax with a refreshing drink in the hammock on your deck.
Ready to live on the water's edge? Tobacco Caye is a refreshing yet rustic experience unlike any other in Belize. Perched right on the Barrier Reef you'll find a 6 cabin lodge with everything you need, where you can relax in a hammock right on your own private deck overlooking the warm turquoise tropical seas. Simple living surrounded by tropical fish and exotic birdlife, Tobacco Caye is a gorgeous island covered with palm trees and white coral sand. This five acre caye, is one of the most popular destinations in the South Water Caye Marine Reserve. A wonderland for snorkelers and paddlers.
INCLUDED ON THE REEF
- 3 nights in an over-the-water cabana
- All meals
- World class walk-in snorkeling from the beach
- Unlimited use of sea kayaks, snorkel sets & SUPs
- Round trip boat transfer from Dangriga to Tobacco Caye Paradise
- Fishing, scuba diving & other guided activities can be arranged for an additional fee
For those looking for a longer stay contact us for additional reef or rainforest nights, or visit our Flight & Hotel Package page for other options.