Belize Yoga & Paddling Retreat on Half Moon Caye
Unplug and Unwind in Paradise....
This Retreat/Adventure offers just the right balance of fun, relaxation, adventure and yoga with Shawna and Island Expeditions as your hosts.
Let us take you off the coast of Belize to this unbelievable off-grid retreat center where we spend our days snorkeling, exploring the famous Blue Hole, kayaking, paddle boarding and, of course, easing onto our mats for well-timed yoga classes.
Our food is amazing - prepared fresh from scratch by talented and authentic Belizean Culinary Experts.
Our accommodations are dream-worthy. We are 'glamping' in picturesque white cabana tents on the beach with gorgeous ocean views from each one.
Our guides are fantastic and unbelievably knowledgeable. They guide us on the most incredible adventures each day and help us to truly discover this paradise that they love so much.
Our yoga classes will be just what you need. Morning yoga is on the beach each day before breakfast. In the evening we stretch out to sunset yoga on the beach - perhaps with a glass of wine - or enjoy an after dinner Yoga Nidra to send us off into blissful rest.
We would love to show you more....visit our websites or email Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Namaste in Paradise.
April 10, 2020
Please call our Trip Planners at 1-800-667-1630 to book your Yoga Retreat today!
Included in your retreat:
- Minimum of two yoga classes per day
- Opportunities for personalized yoga sessions
- Kayaking, kayak sailing, snorkeling, fishing and Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) Boarding excursions customized for the group
- Licensed guides onsite offering educational talks, water craft instruction and guided water adventures
- Dining on genuine Belizean cuisine such as fresh seafood and tropical fruits served with local dishes; as well as North American favorites
- Tranquil accommodation in breezy beach side cabanas
- Return Transportation by boat from Belize City to Half Moon Caye
- Two mainland lodges and return transfers
- All meals from dinner on arrival day to lunch on final reef day