Belize Summer Adventure
Ocean View Cabanas at Jaguar Reef Lodge
For a limited time only we are offering this Summer Special trip!
Two incredible locations, all in one vacation package! At Bocawina Rainforest Resort you will get to enjoy 4 nights in the middle of a world-class national park with beautiful hiking trails and thrilling on-site adventures. You will end your trip with 2 nights of pampering at the beautiful Jaguar Reef beach resort and Spa in Hopkins. This itinerary is ideal for guests who would like to combine an off-the-grid rainforest experience with some beach time all for a very low price! This special trip is best for couples and adventure seekers of all-ages!
BOCAWINA RAINFOREST RESORT
Combines all the amenities of a rainforest eco-resort with bright comfortable rooms and private bathrooms, yet still off the grid. This unique resort is located in the Southern Maya Mountains within a 7000 acre Mayflower Bocawina National Park adjacent to the world famous 100,000 acre Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve. Bocawina offers you everything right at your doorstep.
- Experience Belize’s longest zip line adventure plus the only waterfall rappelling in the country.
- Explore on your own and hike to five different amazing waterfalls and unexcavated Mayan ruins surrounded by incredible exotic birds and wildlife. Your amazing rainforest journey is waiting for you to begin.
- Discover the indigenous birds and wildlife of Mayflower Bocawina National Park, 7000 acres of untouched, tropical rainforest. Your choice of ziplining, rappelling and other guided activities.
JAGUAR REEF LODGE & SPA
Escape to a tropical paradise and discover a quaint, tranquil and laid-back beachfront retreat with sunny skies and panoramic views of the ocean, just minutes away from the Garifuna Fishing Village of Hopkins. This Belize beachfront resort is a haven of relaxation, with an onsite full-service spa, beachfront dining, lounge bar, a kids' pool, a heated infinity pool with swim up Tiki bar, beachfront accommodations, kayaks, bicycles, hobie cat, paddle boards, land and water sports adventures.
- Unplug in a hammock overlooking turquoise tropical waters
- Snorkel, Kayak, Stand Up Paddleboard on this beachfront property
- Enjoy first-class resort, restaurant and bar
- Take a bike ride through the Garifuna town of Hopkins
Included in the Rainforest:
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink
- Rainforest cabana (NO AC)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Free wi-fi access
- National Park entry fees
- Zipline adventure for 2
- Ground transfer from Dangriga to Bocawina Rainforest Resort
Included on the Beach:
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Ocean view cabana w/AC
- Access spa, pool, kayaks, paddle boards
- Ground transfer from Bocawina Rainforest Resort to Hopkins
Activities: Zipline for 2 included at Bocawina Rainforest Resort. Access spa, pool, kayaks, paddle boards (Fishing, scuba diving, spa treatments and other activities can be arranged at resort for additional fee)
Travel Note: International flights not included. Domestic flights or overland travel (within Belize) can be arranged for an additional cost. Gratuities not included. This is a SPECIAL SUMMER PROMOTION AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Blackout Days: September 3- October 14, 2018
You will be met in Dangriga and transported to your eco-resort in the Southern Maya Mountains. Once you arrive, you'll get a welcome drink, meet your fellow guests and then choose your guided activities for your next four days of adventure in the rainforest.
Enjoy your last morning in the rainforest, then travel by van to your next destination – the Garifuna beach town of Hopkins! Settle into your beautiful beach front cabana…and let the next few days unfold as you wish. Snorkel, SUP or kayak along the reef. Relax with a refreshing drink in the hammock by the ocean.
Departure - On your final morning, enjoy an early swim or paddle before heading back home. Your trip ends in Hopkins, but we can assit you to extend your trip to a different location or book a transfer back to Belize City.