Traveling During the COVID19 Pandemic
Belize is open for travelers, and welcoming people each day. As of July 2022 the Government of Belize has removed all public health measures at the points of entry in Belize (land and sea).
Current rules for travel back to or through the US no longer need a negative antigen test.
Those flying direct to Canada that are fully vaccinated do not require a negative test result to enter Canada
Protocols implemented to ensure your safety
Belize is among the safest destinations for international travel due to responsible measures enacted by the Belizean government. On our part, Island Expeditions maintains Gold Standard Tour Operator Certification issued by the Belize Tourism Board. Also our staff in Belize are 100% vaccinated.
Island Expeditions safety and health protocols include:
- Operations Base disinfected daily
- High touch areas disinfected regularly
- Vehicles disinfected regularly
- Guests and employees are asked to use sanitizer when entering buildings and vehicles
Suspected Covid-19 Cases
- In the event of a guest showing any Covid-19 symptoms, we will implement our Covid-19 Response Plan in cooperation with Belize Health Authorities
- If the Ministry of Health Authorities require you to quarantine, the costs associated with quarantine will need to be paid by the traveler and recoverable through the required Belize travel insurance.
Before You Go
Please go to this link to check the latest requirements https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety